CONDOMINIUM DOCUMENTS Click on the icon to open the document. If the document will not open for you, e-mail us at email@example.com . PRIORITIES LIST AS OF OCTOBER 13, 2009
1. Caulk outside window moldings. (Bldg. 10 completed)
2. Replace faulty stair treads. (Almost completed)
3. Repair leaking ceilings over patios/balconies. (Some done)
4. Paint fence following repairs.
5. Landscaping—railroad tie repairs.
6. Paint metal handrails, fixtures, and lamp posts. (In progress)
7. Power wash and patch cracks in breezeways. 8. Sprinkler system repair. (Ongoing) OTHER CONDO DOCUMENTS Owner-Landlord Guidelines
IF YOU ARE MOVING OR YOUR TENANT IS MOVING IN OR OUT, PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL CONCERNED KNOW THAT BIG TRUCKS, ESPECIALLY 18-WHEELERS,
CANNOT MANAGE DRIVING ONTO AND OFF THE PROPERTY WITHOUT CAUSING DAMAGE. Declaration & Bylaws Explanation of Declaration 2.4 Rules and Regulations Policies & Procedures Handbook Employee Handbook 2009 Goals
Copyright ©2011 Zia Vista Condominium Association
Home | Annual Meeting | Condo Documents | Minutes | Past Minutes Financials | Neighborhood | Rentals & Sales